- Application. These terms govern the access and use of the Dash Website which is defined as all websites with the dashplatform.com domains and the subdomains and child pages (“Dash Website”). Dash Sport Facilities, Parks and Non-Profit Management Services are subject to the Dash Terms of Service.
- Privacy. Please review our Privacy Statement, which governs your visit to the Dash Website to understand the collection and use of your information.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Dash Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright. All content and services provided on this site is owned by or licensed to Dash and/or its affiliates (the “Dash Content”) and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Dash and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Dash Content. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Dash Content.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of Dash and/or its affiliates.
- License and Site Access. Dash grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the TOU. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Dash. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Dash and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Dash. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Dash’s name or Marks without the express written consent of Dash. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Dash.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE DASH WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY DASH CONNECT ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DASH CONNECT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE DASH WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE DASH WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL DASH CONNECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.