Partnership will help effectively manage programs for over 26,000 kids and teens
June 19, 2018
Bellevue, Wash. – Boys & Girls Clubs of King County (BGCKC) has a lofty goal: create great futures for more than 26,000 children and teens each year at their 29 locations and through programming in King County for kids to learn, create and achieve their best in academics, athletics and more. Dash announced today its software solution is now live at all the BGCKC locations. The organization will use Dash to more effectively manage operations and programming, member management, registration, and detailed demographic reporting.
“We’re excited to partner with Boys & Girls Clubs of King County and help them improve their business and achieve their mission as a leading advocate for children in the Seattle area,” said Tim Bauman, CEO of Dash.
“We have a long history of impacting the lives of kids in many ways including boosting academic success, encouraging good character and citizenship and promoting healthy lifestyles,” said Lisa Chin, President and CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of King County. “As we continue to innovate, offer new programming and benefit more kids and families, it’s critical to have a software program that allows our families to sign-up for programs, smoothly manages operations and logistics, and offers robust reporting to evaluate our performance.”
BGCKC is a complex organization with dozens of locations spread across a vast area. The organization offers a wide variety of programs including athletics, pre-school/pre-K, child care, before-and-after school programs, and teen programs — some require pre-registration while others offer drop-in privileges. Dash designed a comprehensive solution that streamlines complex functions including registration, scheduling, payments and communications to create a positive customer experience.
“Customers want smooth. They expect easy, online registration and payment and they want to be able to do it on their mobile devices,” said Bauman. “Dash allows customers to use all of their devices to easily access information, manage their accounts, sign online waivers, search for programs, register and pay – all with a few easy clicks.”
Enabling customers to manage their accounts and conduct transactions online saves staff time and allows the organization to more efficiently manage its resources. While a smooth customer experience is vital, a comprehensive recreation management solution is the backbone of successful operations.
Dash’s all-in-one solution offers important features to effectively manage operations, communicate with customers and maximize efficiencies, including:
· Program Management – secured, gated content that can be viewed on phones, tablets and desktops with staff access and privileges based on assigned user roles. Childcare check in approved by Washington State Department of Early Learning.
· Membership Management – as a membership organization, BGCKC can easily manage individual, family and group memberships and track attendance, as necessary.
· Participant and parent communication – allows timely, automated reminders, emails and text messages and ability for activities to be imported directly into the customer’s calendar program.
· Customizable registration and demographic reporting – more than 80 standard and custom reports allows a deep dive into the financials and operations to track program performance, efficiencies, staffing and more. Data is now available to the executive team in real time which will allow for improved staffing and more efficient budgeting.
· Scholarship Management – A robust system for creating, tracking, and applying the myriad scholarship funds BGCKC processes every year. Families will now be able to apply for scholarships online and then once approved can use those scholarship funds when registering online.
Based in Bellevue, Wash., Dash is part of the Arena Sports family of companies that includes five Arena Sports locations, Magnuson Athletic Club, Issaquah Fitness, and Lil’ Kickers, a nationally franchised child development program that uses soccer as a vehicle for kids to tackle important developmental milestones. Founded in Seattle more than 25 years ago, Arena Sports has grown to the largest indoor commercial recreation company in Washington state. As the company grew and diversified, so did its need for a comprehensive sports and recreation management software solution. When it couldn’t find an all-in-one solution to meet its needs, they invented one — and Dash was born. Since that time, Dash has grown into a leading software management solution for commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations around the country.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of King County
Boys & Girls Clubs of King County’s mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs provide a safe, affordable, and fun place for kids and teens during critical out-of-school time. They offer life-changing programs and services to youth throughout the greater Seattle area. Learn more at positiveplace.org.
# # #
DASH Platform | www.dashplatform.com | email@example.com